Thursday, January 20, 2011

Computers and the Internet Suck

     I spent most of my day trying to figure this AdSense thing out.  I made some postings on and AdSense Forum to try and get some help.  The first post was out of frustration, the update was done with the help of some beer. Enjoy:
    
YouTube invited me to be a partner for 1 of my videos. I needed an AdSense account to do so. In order to open an account I needed a website so I created a blog and an AdSense account. I went back on YouTube to finsh the process & the instructions said for existing AdSense accounts you need to copy the AdSense code the paste it to the website. Where on YouTube am I supposed to paste the copied code?
Update:
Ok, let me rephrase this, Youtube invited me to put adsense on a video I created and posted. After spending nearly a month of bashing my head against a wall trying to create an adsense account I was able to do so. I don't speak computerese and my expertise is limited to turning the stupid thing on and getting on the internet.  I don't know what a htlm or a url is nor do I know what channels are.  My question is simple, could someone out there in computerland please explain to me in the simplest of terms how I can get this adsense thingy onto the video I created which currently resides on youtube? I followed all of the instructions in the adsense help place and all it did was run me in circles and lead me to dark and scary places and youtube's help thingy doesn't even work.  You folks are my only hope, don't let me down. Mahalo plenty

No comments:

Post a Comment