Sunday, January 30, 2011

False Advertising

    It seems that now a days everything is too good to be true.   Nothing lives up to it's advertising, I remember when products were built to last, hell it was't 4 years ago I was watching tv on my grandma's old tv, which was damn near as old as me.  Now you can't get a tv that will last longer than a year with out it breaking.  I have yet to find anything made these days that will live up to it's claims or last longer than a year without having to be repaired. That brings me to the subject of this story.

    I have once written before that there are 2 guarantees when I wake up. 1. I will drink a shit load of coffee which leads to 2. which happens to be dropping a number 2.  So after a hard nights work and having my coffee then dropping that duece I am usually a hungry boy.  Now to set the picture I am 6 foot, 235 pounds of twisted steel and sex appeal and I can eat. so when I got home from work and hungry I need food right stat now, so I went into the freezer and found these
The little kid macking down on these bad boys looks pretty happy and there are 24 of these delectable sausage goodies wrapped in biscuit glory and the best part was that it only took 40 seconds to cook them, How could this any better you ask?  Then I opened the box and this is what i found.                                                                                                                  
WHAT THE FUCK!  These wouldn't even fill up a midget.  I had to eat 8 of these things to stop feeling hungry, thats 1/3 of the box.  I don't know who they were marketing these for but I can tell you it wasn't the average American male between the age of 2 and 102.  I think a starving Ethiopian would be pissed if someone gave him one of these.  Wars have been declared for less insult than these things.  I'm not saying they weren't any good, I ate 8 of them for Christ sakes, but come on, the serving size was idiotic.  We used to be the country that made the best shit now it seems thats all we make is shit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment